Edmonton Mustang Club Show & Shine (with Donation Drive for SCARS)
July 4, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm MDT
The Edmonton Mustang Club has selected SCARS as the charity they are supporting for their July 4th “Enter the Thunderdome” event. For more information, visit their Facebook event page.
While the awards presentation and show ‘n’ shine are free to attend, they are strongly recommending everyone bring an item from SCARS’ wish list (see below) or funds to donate.
The event will include a SCARS information table and a chance to meet some adoptable kittens!
So what does SCARS need at this time? Check out the list below and please bring something to donate to help them with all they do for animals in need.
- Any brand except IAMS
- Large breed, if possible but not mandatory
**PLEASE NOTE: they really need WET kitten/cat food right now and don’t really have a need for kibble
Kitten wet food:
- Canned or perfect portion cups
- Brands for kitten: Whiskas, Fancy Feast, Hill’s Science Diet, Nutrience, or Royal Canin.
- Not limited to the brands above but these are the ones who most commonly will have kitten specific wet food.
All life stages wet food:
- Brands: Nutrience, First Mate, WholeHearted and Merrick Purrfect Bistro.
- clumping or non-clumping