Join us “virtually” on Saturday, November 7th for the 16th Annual SCARS Critters & Cocktails “PAWjama” party!
Even though we can’t gather as a group, we can still enjoy many of the traditional features of the event online, and at home.
This year’s event will begin with the opening of the auction on October 24, culminating in a day of online entertainment on Saturday, November 7.
How to support us this year
CLICK THIS LINK to go to the auction page to:
- Register (without obligation) to bid in the online auction. Bidding will open on October 24 and close at 7:45 p.m. on November 7.
- View the current catalog of great auction items (registration advised, but not required to view)
- Purchase a catered meal from Silvermoon Banquets, delivered to your door by SCARS volunteer
You can also:
As well, CLICK THIS LINK to purchase a SCARS GoodieBox. Choose from the:
- Pamper Kit (soaps, fudge, toffee shots, lip chap, face cloth)
- Caesar kit and Cat Treats
- Mojitos kit and Dog Treats
- Rootbear and Human Treats (fudge, chocolate etc)
These gift boxes will be delivered separately from other items. Please purchase by October 31st.
Once again, you can CLICK HERE to go to the auction page. Be sure to return often to see the latest items added to the catalog, and after October 24th to bid on your favourites.
What to expect on event day
- The event day will feature Facebook LIVE videos of SCARS adoptables.
- The evening “PAWjama Party” will feature many of your favourite parts of our traditional event including the traditional Puppy Parade, the SCARS video, and musical entertainment. There will also be the usual wine raffle, 50/50 raffle, and more online streaming features.
Get together with your cohort on November 7th and enjoy the fun!